A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Eisenberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Baker Eisenberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy B. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Eisenberg practices Pediatrics near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Boyce, VA.
See Winchester Pediatricians.