Dr. Dorothy Farrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Farrell?

Horrible Physician

Posted on October 4th, 2016

I saw this doctor years ago, I had been in my early 20s and had suddenly become very ill. I was having stroke like symptoms and unbearable pain everywhere in my body, alone with numbness and tingling, and temporary intermittent blindness. I was so scared. The whole time I felt like she was just plain bothered with my prescence. Absolutely no bed side manner. She diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome in a matter of 15 minutes!! Fibromyalgia does not cause temporary blindness and stroke like symptoms. No tests ordered and no medication offered to relief any of my pain. Turns out I had lyme disease, and will now die from all the years being undiagnosed. Although she is not solely responsible as I accept that illnesses get missed, she is a contributing factor. By not taking the time to listen and thoughly test says a lot about ethics and character. Again, she just seemed bothered by my mere existence in her office. Please no matter what illness or symptoms you are having, do not see this doctor.

She retired

Posted on May 6th, 2010

I miss her and loved her. She is one of the nicest neurologists in area.I wish she would come back.

Posted on July 31st, 2017