Dr. Dorothy Floyd MD Patient Reviews

Patient...Pilot
She is a God-sent

August 8th, 2013
Love her.
I have been her patient for sometime now. I came to her from another doctor who just saw me as a paycheck. He did not care if her hurt me or not. She was awesome when I she first saw me, and got to the bottom of somethings. Only thing is she can be Blount and firm and make you take care of yourself as we should. But I absolutely love her as a doctor and I will not see anyone else.

July 1st, 2012
I like Dr. Floyd. She makes you accountable for own health. She can appear slightly snobby, but her personality and work ethics over rides that. If she were to improve on her promptness, patient experience would be more positive

April 13th, 2012
I have seen Dr. Floyd for years. Each year her service laves me questioning why didn't she do this or that. I need a competent dr. Not somenoe to have a simple meaningless conversation.

April 3rd, 2012
Don't Go To This Doctor!!!
I was referred to this physician for several problems I have been having with menustration. I had no problem getting an appointment. When I got to my appointment, I found out why. She is horrible! Dr. Floyd didn't even do a pap test even though I have not had one in years. She simply gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. I don't understand why she would not be concerned that there couldn't be a more serious problem. A bill for $136 when she didn't even do anything. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! I will be checking into filing a complaint with the state medical board.

February 23rd, 2012
Will not go back

December 5th, 2011
Not a good choice
I walked in the appointment at 1230 and was there until 3 pm.p. First, this was my first visit and I sat in the waiting area for about 30 mintues with anyone even acknowledging me. I finally got up and told the receptionist that I was a new paper and if I am suppose to fill out some new patient paper work and she say "oh yea you are" and handed me the papers. I then waited another hour in the waiting area, before being called to the back for my vitals. I was placed in a exam room for another hour. Dr. Floyd walked in and introduced herself. She never told me when she was about to examine me the with each instrument, she did not do a breast exam, and i have never had an annual check-up without a breast exam. She was nice, but not good bed side manners at all!!!! No i would never go back to her office for my annual next year. She is going to have to step it up or she will loose a lot of business. I'm just one of the ones that will never go back. I should have walked out when a female came out of the back saying she had been in the back since 0900 am, and it was around 2:00 then. SMDH!!!!!

July 19th, 2011
Great Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Floyd for years and I found her to be the Best docror that I have ever had. She has a very direct approach to treating her patients. I would reccommend her if you want a MD who cares about your physical and emotional health.

February 11th, 2011
I found Dr. Floyd to be very unprofessional and abrupt. I would not recommend her to anyone!

February 4th, 2011
I have finally found a good GYN.i looked and looked for years for a good Doctor that took Medicaid but never found one that's why i never went for a checkup i haven't been for a checkup in i can't tell you how many years but now since i have found a good Doctor i will get my checkup every year now.

February 3rd, 2011
Overall she is very nice and friendly but her wait time is soooo long. She does not like to deliver at River Oaks even though she is listed at this hospital :(. I was not pleased with how much time she spent answering my questions during visits.

November 26th, 2010
Dr. Floyd delivered my son in Feb. of 06. Since then I have encouraged my friends to use her as their doctor as well. The ones that do, have been VERY pleased. The ones that didn't wished they did. I have since moved an hour and thirty minutes away and i have not been as satisfied with any other "woman doctor".