Dr. Dorothy Floyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Floyd?

March 23rd, 2017

She is smart and loving! She took her time with me and made me feel like I was the only person that mattered. Big heart! Wait time.. 15 mins. The staff there make you wait because they don't feel like working. Love Doctor Floyd!

February 25th, 2017

Mixed Feelings

I've saw Dr. Floyd a few times. She can be really nice, but something happened I want to share. I had to have a biopsy of my uterus several months ago. Nobody told me she was going to do it that day. I came in for a ultrasound and when the nurse took me in the room, all this stuff was layed out and I didn't know what it was for. She just started doing stuff down there and it hurt so bad I thought I would pass out. She said I'd need surgery, but she did not even metion it when I come back a few weeks later. I use to like Dr Floyd but she hurt me bad. I have not went back to her.

February 25th, 2017

Saw her today. She hugged me when she told me I don't have uterine cancer. I came into the office for an ultrasound once and had an insulin reaction (low blood sugar). Her staff took excellent care of me and Dr. Floyd personally sat with me while I drank juice to get my blood sugar back up. She is a great doctor!

December 19th, 2015

Patient...Pilot

She is a God-sent

August 8th, 2013

Love her.

I have been her patient for sometime now. I came to her from another doctor who just saw me as a paycheck. He did not care if her hurt me or not. She was awesome when I she first saw me, and got to the bottom of somethings. Only thing is she can be Blount and firm and make you take care of yourself as we should. But I absolutely love her as a doctor and I will not see anyone else.

July 1st, 2012

I like Dr. Floyd. She makes you accountable for own health. She can appear slightly snobby, but her personality and work ethics over rides that. If she were to improve on her promptness, patient experience would be more positive

April 13th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Floyd for years. Each year her service laves me questioning why didn't she do this or that. I need a competent dr. Not somenoe to have a simple meaningless conversation.

April 3rd, 2012

Don't Go To This Doctor!!!

I was referred to this physician for several problems I have been having with menustration. I had no problem getting an appointment. When I got to my appointment, I found out why. She is horrible! Dr. Floyd didn't even do a pap test even though I have not had one in years. She simply gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. I don't understand why she would not be concerned that there couldn't be a more serious problem. A bill for $136 when she didn't even do anything. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! I will be checking into filing a complaint with the state medical board.

February 23rd, 2012

Will not go back

December 6th, 2011

Not a good choice

I walked in the appointment at 1230 and was there until 3 pm.p. First, this was my first visit and I sat in the waiting area for about 30 mintues with anyone even acknowledging me. I finally got up and told the receptionist that I was a new paper and if I am suppose to fill out some new patient paper work and she say "oh yea you are" and handed me the papers. I then waited another hour in the waiting area, before being called to the back for my vitals. I was placed in a exam room for another hour. Dr. Floyd walked in and introduced herself. She never told me when she was about to examine me the with each instrument, she did not do a breast exam, and i have never had an annual check-up without a breast exam. She was nice, but not good bed side manners at all!!!! No i would never go back to her office for my annual next year. She is going to have to step it up or she will loose a lot of business. I'm just one of the ones that will never go back. I should have walked out when a female came out of the back saying she had been in the back since 0900 am, and it was around 2:00 then. SMDH!!!!!

July 19th, 2011

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Floyd for years and I found her to be the Best docror that I have ever had. She has a very direct approach to treating her patients. I would reccommend her if you want a MD who cares about your physical and emotional health.

February 11th, 2011

I found Dr. Floyd to be very unprofessional and abrupt. I would not recommend her to anyone!