A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Fojtik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Fojtik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fojtik
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fojtik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Fojtik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fojtik graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fojtik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- ProHealth Physicians of Farmington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Fojtik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Fojtik practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Fojtik has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Fojtik practices Family Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Family Physicians.