A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Fuentes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Fuentes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fuentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Doris E Fuentes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy D. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Fuentes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Fuentes practices Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roma, TX and Rio Grande City, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.