Dr. Dorothy Greenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Greenbaum?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Saved my son's life. Dr. Greenbaum is caring, loving. patient, and extremely intelligent and knowledgeable as a doctor. I do not easily trust doctors. I have had many bad experiences in the past. But I do trust Dr. Greenbaum and have gone on to recommend her to my daughter for my new granddaughter.

I've read Lovestrong

Posted on December 4th, 2010

Your story was very inspiring. It has been my dream to become a pediatrician someday. I know it won't be easy with all the expenses and of course more effort in studying. But after reading your story, my dream won't be impossible to reach. With God's help, I can be a doctor.

Posted on July 9th, 2017