A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Halperin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Halperin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy M Halperin MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Halperin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Pathologists.