A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Hartman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy I Hartman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy I. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Hartman practices Anesthesiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.