A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Hassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Hassler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Hassler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassler graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hassler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Leslie Hassler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy L. Hassler practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Hassler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Hassler practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.