Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Hassler
Dr. Dorothy Hassler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hassler is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center and Walnut Creek Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Hassler has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dorothy Hassler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr. Kimberly Klein
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Archana Mathur
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Lisa Chyi
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi14