A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Hwang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Hwang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hwang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Hwang MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Hwang practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Hwang practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Anesthesiologists and Syracuse Pain Management Doctors.