A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunstadt
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunstadt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunstadt graduated from University Of Melbourne. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunstadt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Kunstadt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.