Dr. Dorothy Lamping MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cypress, TX

no change

November 1st, 2012
She's a good doctor!
I have been going to Dr. Lamping for a few years. She takes the time to listen; she is thorough and caring.When I became unemployed and had no insurance, she researched and changed my meds to generic so that they would be more affordable.I highly recommend her as a compassionate yet professional doctor.

June 8th, 2012
Dr. Lamping Review
My entire family has been seeing Dr. Lamping for approximately 8 years. Dr. Lamping is extremely caring and, from the first appointment years ago to present,, really takes the time to get to know her patients. There is rarely a wait time longer than 10 minutes. Dr. Lamping has always gone out of her way to make sure my two young children are comfortable going to the Doctor. . Our insurance changed about 1 year ago and Dr. Lamping is not a in network physician. We think enough of her that we continue to see her and pay out of network rates. Also, when she moved from her single practice that was very near my house to Memorial Herman Hospital that is approximately 15 miles from my house, we continue to see her. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lamping to anyone in need of a family medicine physician.

October 12th, 2011
caring
never have to wait long, dr. lamping listens patiently to my concerns, is friendly and accurate