A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Lemecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Lemecha, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemecha graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lemecha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St. Joseph"S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Elizabeth Lemecha DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy E. Lemecha practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Lemecha has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Lemecha practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.