A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Mallory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Dr. Mallory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Mallory MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Mallory practice?
- Dr. Jill Mallory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Mallory practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Cottage Grove Primary Care Doctors.