A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Mallory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallory
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallory Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Jill Mallory MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy J. Mallory practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Mallory has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Mallory practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, WI.
See Cottage Grove Family Physicians.