A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Mallory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallory
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mallory Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Jill Mallory MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy J. Mallory practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Mallory has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Mallory practices Family Medicine near Cottage Grove, WI.
See Cottage Grove Family Physicians.