Dr. Dorothy Martin MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

September 10th, 2015
You MUST see her!
Dr. Victoria Martin is an excellent psychiatrist! I have been to many psychiatrist's despite only being 26, and Dr. Martin is by far the best I have ever seen. She is friendly and genuinely involved in each patient as an individual, yet she is also an extremely astute doctor with the best skills in diagnosing and appropriately prescribing medication, that I have encountered.

June 23rd, 2012
Great Psychiatrist
After my first visit with Dr. Martin I felt like I had accomplished more in that single visit than I had in almost a year with the other psychiatrist I had seen in the past. She was very caring and took the time to answer any questions I had in great detail. She is just an overall great psychiatrist. I am really looking forward to my next visit with her.

September 29th, 2010
Dr. Martin is very nice and easy to talk to. You can tell she has a lot of experience and that she knows what she is doing. Her office is comfortable and relaxing. I've been seeing her for anxiety and ADD and she has helped me immensely. She genuinely seems to care. She is also great with kids. If your looking for a psychiatrist in the DFW area please give her a try.

September 29th, 2010