A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Martinez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Martinez, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Martinez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Santos Martinez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy S. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Martinez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Endocrinologists.