A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy McWhorter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McWhorter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McWhorter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy J McWhorter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy J. McWhorter practice?
- Dr. Dorothy McWhorter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy McWhorter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slaton, TX.
See Slaton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.