Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Merritt
Dr. Dorothy Merritt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dickinson, TX, with other offices in Texas City, TX and Dickinson, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Merritt is affiliated with Mainland Medical Center, Houston Methodist St John Hospital and Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Merritt has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dorothy Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dickinson, TX.
Dr. Anupama Tammareddi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Dickinson, TX 0 mi
Dr. Lorenzo Bortolotti
Dickinson, TX 0.03 mi21
Dr. Susan Andrew
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Dickinson, TX 0.30 mi35