A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Min has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Min accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy D. Min practice?
Dr. Dorothy Min practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Delran, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Delran Internists and Delran Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dora Min, Dr. Dolly Min, Dr. Dorthy Min, Dr. Thea Min, Dr. Dortha Min, Dr. Dorothea Min