A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Mondejar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Mondejar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondejar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mondejar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondejar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mondejar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy C G Mondejar MD is a female Geriatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy C. Mondejar practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Mondejar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Mondejar practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Charlotte, MI.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Geriatric Doctors.