A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Marian Moore MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Moore practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Moore practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.