A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Moore is Good. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Moore practice?
Dr. Dorothy Moore practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dora Moore, Dr. Dolly Moore, Dr. Dorthy Moore, Dr. Thea Moore, Dr. Dortha Moore, Dr. Dorothea Moore