Dr. Dorothy Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Geneva, IL

March 30th, 2017
I have been a pt of Dr. Jones for over 3 years now, and I am so grateful to have found her. She diagnosed the cause of headaches I was having, and placed me on meds that have taken care of situation. She always listens to my concerns, never rushes my visits, and has a calm way about her, that puts me at ease. I am now 56, and she had helped a great deal in explaining how my body has changed and how to deal with those changes. I would definitely recommend her!

April 10th, 2015
Excellent practioner
I am in the health care profession and I have never had a doctor who is so thorough with me. I needed more than an ob/gyne after 50 and another nurse friend recommended her. She spends ample time listening and diagnosing and prescribing the next steps.

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Jones is a very kind, compassionate, physician who takes individual interest in each patient. She always takes time to listen to patients and their families and gives outstanding care. I highly recommend Dr. Jones to anyone who is looking for excellence and a physician who will take time with them! She is very knowledgable and has be spot on with our families various diagnosis!

July 5th, 2012
The Best Doctor Ever!! Dr. Jones delivered both of our children and even though we have moved an hour away, I continue to to travel to see Dr. Jones because of the quality of care I receive.

June 29th, 2012
Fantastic family doctor. She has taken care of all three of our children and my wife and I. 5 stars!!