A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Nelder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Nelder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Nelder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelder graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Nelder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacksonville Medical Center
- Jacksonville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Karen Nelder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy K. Nelder practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Nelder has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Nelder practices Family Medicine near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Athens, AL.
See Huntsville Family Physicians.