Dr. Dorothy Nicholson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Nicholson?

October 26th, 2015

New Patient - Trying to set appt

Yikes - just spoke with Office staff "Carlotta" who has been there 12 years according to you. VERY abrupt, very curt and barked policy such as demanding cc# to hold appt and $150.00 charge for no show. THANK GOODNESS they did not accept my insurance. No need for such rudeness. Honestly, one of the most unpleasant appt attempts I have ever made.

January 8th, 2015

It is obvious this practice had occupied this space for a number years given the decor; however, I find her staff to be curious and professional. I have never had to wait more than 10 mins before being shown to a room. I think after several visits and becoming somewhat comfortable with Dr. Nicholson, I found her to be competent, knowledgeable, and to have excellent bedside manner. The only reason I rated the 'follows up after visit' is because I have never received a follow-up call. I would like to see something like this added to her patient care in the future given the high cost of my copay for follow-up visits.

July 23rd, 2014

Knows her stuff

I am a healthcare provider myself, so I am very picky when it comes to choosing a doctor. Dr. Nicholson knows her stuff and has an excellent, caring bedside manner as well. I have absolute trust in her expertise, knowledge, judgement, and clinical skills.

November 29th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

After seeing quite a few doctors (but first rhumotologist), I felt that this doctor really cares. She was quite caring, spent good amout of time and was very polite, etc. I do have some tests, xrays, etc to go through before my next appointment and I hope she stays the same way in the follow ups as well.

October 16th, 2017