A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Novick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Novick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Novick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy R. Novick practice?
Dr. Dorothy Novick practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.