A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Novick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Novick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Novick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Novick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Ruth Novick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy R. Novick practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Novick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Novick practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.