Dr. Dorothy Okeefe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

February 1st, 2016
I am never going back
I had gone for a few years and tried many meds on my son. Every visit with Dr. O'Keefe she had me in tears and even once my ex husband got up and left. My last apt she told me no meds will fix how I am a bad parent. Wow. She also has no personality, she hardly smiles, she is rude, I could keep going. I had stayed with her for so long cause I hate change bit now that my son is getting worse I have to have someone take this more serious. Not just tell me he needs a better environment. You can even look at her and tell she is not friendly.

March 9th, 2015
mailed me a letter refusing to see my son after years of treatment because he missed an appointment Obviously has more patients than she needs

December 15th, 2014
Both myself and my younger sister have tried to go to Dr. O'Keefe, and both of us had awful experiences. I went in with chronic depression, trying to find a medication that worked. She took me off my antidepressants and began to treat me for OCD- something that I never before had been diagnosed with and have not been diagnosed with since. She did not listen, and was never friendly. With my sister it was worse. When Dr. O'Keefe learned that my mom, who has Anxiety disorder, adopted my sister, she said "Anxious parents raise anxious kids," and went on to tell my mom (in front of my preteen sister) that she should not have adopted my sister. It's safe to say we left and never looked back. Dr. O'Keefe is horribly cold, unprofessional, and rude. I would 100% NOT recommend.

September 16th, 2014
Would not recommend
I would not recommend Dr. O' Keefe to anyone. She has left such a bad impression on me that I will not bring my child to anyone associated with her practice. She doesn't have the personality or compassion to work effectively with children and their families. She seems cold, unfriendly, and rigid. No consideration for the individual needs of each child; each is treated in a cookie cutter fashion. Perhaps she used to care more, but is now burned out and needs to retire.