A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Ogundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogundu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ogundu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Nene Ogundu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy N. Ogundu practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Ogundu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Hollis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.