A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Ogundu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogundu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ogundu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogundu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy N. Ogundu practice?
Dr. Dorothy Ogundu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Hollis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.