Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pietrucha
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pietrucha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietrucha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pietrucha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Mary Pietrucha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Pietrucha practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians and Neptune Neurologists.