Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Pietrucha?

Dr P is the best !!!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I love Dr. Pietrucha. She doesn't push meds on her patients unless she truly feels they need it.

Staff is hard to deal with

Posted on April 4th, 2011

The office staff stinks but Dr P herself is awesome! She has always had answers to my questions and my son loves her! He is not easy to please either! Have never called the office and had someone actually answer the phone and it takes forever for them to get back to you. My 1st visit I was lost driving there and couldn't even get anyone on the phone to get directions. I left a urgent message and no one even called me back and then had the nerve to tell me I was late!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I feel Dr. Pietrucha is a competent heathcare provider and has my childs needs are met. However, the office staff is below poor. Rude, curt and disrespectful.The phone is not answered, ever. You must leave a message and wait for a return call. When your call is returned you must repeat all the information you gave to the machine. On my last visit there I was to pick up a prescription, drove 25 miles on the parkway alone, got there only to be told it had accidently been mailed. I had to wait 7 days until it didn't show up to call the office and let them know it didn't arrive. I was then informed "oh, here it is in my desk drawer" Back in the car, down the parkway again. They never apologized for anything. I have an appt scheduled for next week and I will tell the doctor how we have been treated. If I don't get a positive response we will see another doctor.

Dr. Pietrucha is wonderful

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

As a mom of three children who have seen Dr. Pietrucha for many years (and a nurse) I think Dr. Pietrucha is an extremely knowledgable, compassionate, physician. She puts the child and parent at ease while conducting a through evaluation of the child. You may have to wait a little during your visit but once in with her you are never rushed. I have the utmost respect for her.

Posted on April 27th, 2009

Dr. Pietrucha has been my child's specialist for over 5 years. The office staff is competent and always provide me with any information I need. Initially, it may take a new patient awhile to get an appointment, however, once established you can get an appointment as soon as necessary. The longest I have had to wait for an appointment is 15 minutes. Also, Dr. Pietrucha has excellent bedside manner, both for the child and the parent with concerns. As a mom & nurse I would recommend Dr. Pietrucha.

Rude office staff

Posted on December 30th, 2008

Appointments are difficult to get, as you need to leave a voicemail and they will get back to you when they want to. They changed my daughter doctor within the practice without consulting me. I find this to be very presumptious and dismissive of parents input. I have a seriously developementally disabled child and her care should be my choice not the office staffs choice. The staff and MD's need to respond quicker to phone calls. I have had MD call me back several days after I have left a message with a concern.

Posted on October 9th, 2017