Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Prusek
Dr. Dorothy Prusek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL, with another office in Elmhurst, IL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prusek is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. Prusek has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Prusek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dorothy Prusek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Mais Trabolsi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Elmhurst, IL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Steven Chough
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Elmhurst, IL 0.01 mi23