A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Savage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy L. Savage practice?
Dr. Dorothy Savage practices Pediatrics near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians.