A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarpinato
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scarpinato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpinato graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Scarpinato has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy F Scarpinato MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy F. Scarpinato practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melville, NY.
See Melville Surgeons.