A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scarpinato
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Scarpinato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scarpinato graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Scarpinato has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy F Scarpinato MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy F. Scarpinato practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Scarpinato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Melville Orthopedic Surgeons.