A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Sendelbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Sendelbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Jaundice
Education & Awards
Dr. Sendelbach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sendelbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Margaret Sendelbach MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Sendelbach practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Sendelbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Sendelbach practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.