A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Serna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Serna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Serna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serna graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Serna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Cohen Serna MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy C. Serna practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Serna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Serna practices Internal Medicine near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Internists.