Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Shaffer
Dr. Dorothy Shaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, The Christ Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Shaffer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dorothy Shaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Kim Miller
Cincinnati, OH 0.50 mi28
Dr. Alexander Bingcang
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.86 mi11
Dr. Michael Webb
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Cincinnati, OH 0.86 mi39