A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Shearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Shearn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Shearn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shearn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shearn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Shearn MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Shearn practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Shearn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Shearn practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.