A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Sherwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Sherwood, FACP, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherwood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Della Sherwood FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy D. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Sherwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Sherwood practices Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.