A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Shoup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Shoup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Shoup, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoup graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shoup has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy A Shoup MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy A. Shoup practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Shoup has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Shoup practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.