Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Misty M on Jul 29th, 2015

Only thing I can possibly give less than five stars is the ease of appointments. It did take a while to get an initial appointment but now that we are a current patient, that has become easier. I get it as well! She is just that good! I love that she addresses our son first and talks with him. This is HIS appointment. She has made herself available for questions and concerns with our treatment plan and just has a very sweet bedside manner. I was hesitant with the treatment plan and she gave me resources to find research and helped me make a decision that was right for us. We have seen wonderful results. Hands down a wonderful physician!

Jun 7th, 2015

We've seen Dr. Shulman for 10 years and love her. She is patient, informative, and always on the cutting edge. Our son is always at ease with her too.

Dec 15th, 2014

My daughter has been seeing Dr Dorothy Shulman for over three years and I am certain that her treatment has helped her have an increased quality of life into adulthood. She has amazing credentials and is respected by her peers. We are so thankful for her being our Dr.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Mrs. Rettig on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Shulman is the most amazing doctor. She is not only an expert in my son's rare condition but she is also very friendly and very reliable. She has always responded VERY quickly to any concerns I have had over my baby's health. I would recommend her to anyone who has a child in need of an endocrinologist!

Jan 27th, 2013

Excellent Dr.! You can get some great care in Florida.

great doctor!! show details great doctor!!
Apr 23rd, 2012

my son has been a going to dr shulman for 10 yrs. she is always there to help! i trust dr shulman she is a great doctor!