Dr. Dorothy Sit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Sit?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Sit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 4th, 2016

Ineffective and grossly distant.

Extremely poor and ineffective clinical skills. At times does not believe what patients tell her, even though something may have been reported conistently. Spends more time typing and looking at her computer. Zero bedside manner. She needs to stick with research. Personally, I'm glad she's leaving. I had been searching for other psychiatrists. I'm glad I won't have to subject myself to her "care" for much longer. Very angry about the services I have received from here.

January 11th, 2016

She rarely looks up from her computer as she enters my responses to her questions. I think I could lie and she would not ask about my responses. I have given up trying to engage her. I answer her rote questions with rote answers. Most recent appointment, kept pushing (and pushing) a certain class of medications, despite my telling her that I was not having a previous symptom and had not. To say nothing of the least that I said no to every med she brought up, she kept pushing. Thinking about looking for someone different. Someone knowledgeable and somewhat personable.

January 1st, 2016

Cannot recommend

My first and probably last visit to a psychiatrist. Her first words to me: "There was a scheduling error so I can only see you for 20 minutes." She also said she didn't know why I was even scheduled to see her since she was soon leaving the practice. When I asked for her recommendation about medication, she actually shrugged her shoulders. I will never go back.

May 30th, 2015

bad doctor

I do not recommend anybody to see this doctor this is a horrible doctor she pays no attention to her patients and she does not prescribe the correct medicine for her patience I can't Believe she has a license to prescribe medicine to people she should be fired from her position

April 24th, 2016