A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Trubish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Trubish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Trubish, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trubish graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trubish has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy L Trubish MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy L. Trubish practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Trubish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Trubish practices Gastroenterology near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Gastroenterologists.