Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Love her!!

May 5th, 2016
I tried to make an appointment. I was told that I am not able to until I provide any previous records I have. I don't have any and don't know where I was seen last-over 15 years ago. This is to make an appointment. In addition, I cannot see the Dr. I am having issues, got a referral and need to be seen by a Dr.

November 9th, 2015
Need advise
Had an appointment recently with your very capable PA. Was hoping for advise as to how to get myself off of my proton pump med which I have been on for many years. She advised zantec (ranitidine) which I have been taking daily and eliminating my pantoprazole. Since I have been on an antibiotic for a UTI she suggested waiting until finished with this med to begin a probiotic regimen. Yesterday I had extreme pain and gerd which led to nausea and vomiting bile. I have started taking my proton pump as of yesterday and I now feel fine except for extreme constipation...caused by antibiotic??? Does not seem I will be able to eliminate my Gerd med and will need advice about constipation.

September 21st, 2015
Crazy long wait time! Otherwise good.

August 28th, 2015
Advanced Practice Nurse
I saw Dr Trubish for the first time and was very impressed with her. She is the 3rd md I am seeing for the same problem . She actually listened to me, spent a very long time with me and came up with a plan that is specific to my issues.

July 28th, 2015
Dr Trubish does not see you you are interviewed by other office members You see her in operating room and that's it. Other GI specialists see their patients. Dr Trubish has techs handle her patients. I'm sure this increases office volume. Patients have questions they want a physician to answers

July 3rd, 2015
spends time with you, answers your questions. does not rush you, even if they are busy, so the wait time is no real factor.

February 26th, 2015
She's wonderful!!!

June 8th, 2013
Thank you!
Thank you Dr. Trubish for all that you do each day, saving lives! Please Thank all the girls who helped me with this past procedure....they made my experience better than the last.... It means a lot to have women who undersand and help ease the mind... God Bless you and your staff........Thank-you!

March 8th, 2013
love her work
she was sweet to us and very good at what she does. p.s thak you so much

February 5th, 2013
Amazing care received. I was tested for everything and recieved a diagnosis that is spot on. Thank you Dr. Trubish and Meagan!

June 12th, 2012
A very Caring and Professional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Trubish's for over 15 years. Her bedside manner is of high quality, and she puts your mind at ease. I have never felt she did not care about me or my condition. She is very professional. I am not nervous to have frequent colonscopies, and I would not want anyone else to do the procedure except for Dr. Trubish. Before I went in for my last one, she came out, spoke to me briefly and reassured me that she would take care of me during the procedure....that puts my mind at ease. She's a very good doctor!