Dr. Dorothy Trubish Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Trubish?

STARS

Posted on June 21st, 2017

THE STARS SAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT DR. TRUBISH

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

I had a procedure performed by Dr. D. Trubish. She was caring understanding and so professional. I had Highly recommend anyone with GI issues to seek her out. Her staff was outstanding in every way. Kudos Dr Trubish.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Love her!!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I tried to make an appointment. I was told that I am not able to until I provide any previous records I have. I don't have any and don't know where I was seen last-over 15 years ago. This is to make an appointment. In addition, I cannot see the Dr. I am having issues, got a referral and need to be seen by a Dr.

Need advise

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Had an appointment recently with your very capable PA. Was hoping for advise as to how to get myself off of my proton pump med which I have been on for many years. She advised zantec (ranitidine) which I have been taking daily and eliminating my pantoprazole. Since I have been on an antibiotic for a UTI she suggested waiting until finished with this med to begin a probiotic regimen. Yesterday I had extreme pain and gerd which led to nausea and vomiting bile. I have started taking my proton pump as of yesterday and I now feel fine except for extreme constipation...caused by antibiotic??? Does not seem I will be able to eliminate my Gerd med and will need advice about constipation.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Crazy long wait time! Otherwise good.

Advanced Practice Nurse

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I saw Dr Trubish for the first time and was very impressed with her. She is the 3rd md I am seeing for the same problem . She actually listened to me, spent a very long time with me and came up with a plan that is specific to my issues.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr Trubish does not see you you are interviewed by other office members You see her in operating room and that's it. Other GI specialists see their patients. Dr Trubish has techs handle her patients. I'm sure this increases office volume. Patients have questions they want a physician to answers

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

spends time with you, answers your questions. does not rush you, even if they are busy, so the wait time is no real factor.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Thank you!

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Trubish for all that you do each day, saving lives! Please Thank all the girls who helped me with this past procedure....they made my experience better than the last.... It means a lot to have women who undersand and help ease the mind... God Bless you and your staff........Thank-you!

love her work

Posted on March 9th, 2013

she was sweet to us and very good at what she does. p.s thak you so much