A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Uhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Uhlman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Uhlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Uhlman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Ludlow Uhlman MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy L. Uhlman practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Uhlman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Uhlman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Oncologists.