A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Wiggins is Excellent. Dr. Wiggins has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Wiggins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiggins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy P. Wiggins practice?
Dr. Dorothy Wiggins practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrow, GA and Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dora Wiggins, Dr. Dolly Wiggins, Dr. Dorthy Wiggins, Dr. Thea Wiggins, Dr. Dortha Wiggins, Dr. Dorothea Wiggins