A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Wortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wortmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Woodward Wortmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy W. Wortmann practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Wortmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Rheumatologists.