A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Wortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Wortmann is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wortmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wortmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wortmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Woodward Wortmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy W. Wortmann practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Wortmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Rheumatologists.