A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Wortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortmann graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wortmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wortmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy W. Wortmann practice?
Dr. Dorothy Wortmann practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lebanon Pediatricians, Lebanon Pediatric Specialists, and Lebanon Rheumatologists.