A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorrit Ahbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorrit Ahbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorrit Ahbel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahbel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorrit Eveline Ahbel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dorrit E. Ahbel practice?
- Dr. Dorrit Ahbel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorrit Ahbel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Citrus Heights, CA.
See Citrus Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.