A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorrit Coch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorrit Coch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorrit Coch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Coch graduated from Universitat Wien. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorrit Aria Coch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorrit A. Coch practice?
- Dr. Dorrit Coch has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorrit Coch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.