A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorry Segev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorry Segev, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Segev graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Segev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan