A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorry Segev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorry Segev, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Segev graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Segev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorry Lidor Segev MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dorry L. Segev practice?
- Dr. Dorry Segev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorry Segev practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.