Dr. Dorsey Dysart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorsey Dysart?

August 8th, 2016

I know several people who have gone to him and all of us were prescribed the exact medication so I do feel like he may over prescribe and he needs to show a little more concern for what I have to say him monthly but besides that I am very grateful to have been referred to him. I have been clean now for almost a year!!!!

March 17th, 2016

Great Doctor!!

March 6th, 2015

Great doctor

Best Psychiatrist in STL

January 13th, 2015

The Best Doctor In The United States

I am a healthcare provider. Most importantly I have been a victim of malpractice and negligent treatment. For three years I have never missed a visit. Driving as far as 350 miles. He has patients that fly from Europe. He's not only A Neurologist, Psychiatrist, And One of very few Psychoanalysts with a a Diplomat status in all three plus an Addiction Medicine Doctor and Diplomat in the field of 4 modalities. I do my research before seeing anyone. He helped change my life. No Psychiatrtist has ever been able to read me. I looked at another rating and I saw others that said the same thing. He's my doctor and my friend. I cannot imagine giving someone of this level of care a bad review. If your looking for someone to blame for your situation you need only look..in a mirror. Thank you Dr. Dysart. You saved my life.

March 17th, 2013

I am fortunate to have found Dr. Dysart

I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Dysart. He is by far the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met and is well educated in endless areas of psychology, neurology, addiction, disorders, meditation, forensics, and many other areas. I was most impressed with his knowledge of the human brain, how it functions, and how to correct dysfunctions within it. Dr Dysart has a seemingly effortless style of combining multiple methodologies from different areas of medicine and creating a cutting-edge personalized treatment. I can not say enough about Dr. Dysart's knowledge and his personal interaction, nothing surprises him and he is not judgmental. He is punctual, affordable, and an amazing asset to his industry and humanity. I highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2012

Thank You!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life thanks to God directing me to Dr. Dysart. After a very long, exhausting, first patient day, i am finally home and filled with hope and inspiration. I have a long road ahead of me, there's no getting around that, but with the help and guidance of Dr. Dysart I feel my goal is attainable. I know everyone is different and some doctors aren't always a great match for some people. Although I'm a total stranger, for what it's worth, if you are looking for professional help and need a sign this is the doctor for you, take this as your sign. Best of luck to all new patients and God Bless. tc

January 4th, 2012

dr dysart cares about his patients

March 21st, 2011