Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ivellise on Aug 19th, 2016

My children were patience of Dr Machado and all of the sudden i end up with some rinky dinky doctor. I have waited for a referral since march 2016 been in the office 3 times to pick the form for a specialist to be told my kids do not have a referral ivhave asked to speak with the iffice manager its been 4 weeks and i have not heard anything. I will he reporting this office.

Poor show details Poor
by Mom on Mar 28th, 2014

The waiting time is 30 mins or longer before the doctor sees you. The staffs are polite. Ever since I enrolled my child, which is a year ago, she has never been seen by Dr. Goosby not even once. She is seen by different doctors. When you ask for the yellow and blue form it usually takes about two days until they give it to you. I hope to find a better doctor that would build a relationship with my child and me.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Renee B. on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr.Goosby is an exceptional man. He has an extraordinarily great bedside manner that is hard to come by these days. He engages with your child as if they were his own. Even when he is on a sabbatical he manages to attend to your calls and concerns of your most treasured possessions... your child. Although your wait time may be more than most. The individual personal touch and accurate diagnosis on your visit is why you wait. Thank you Dr. Goosby for being one of the remaining few medical proffesionals who truly cares.